Exhibit at Care Roadshows in 2019!
We are delighted to announce that registration is now LIVE for all Care Roadshows taking place in 2019.
Care Roadshows, sponsored by Quality Compliance Systems, have been attracting care home owners, managers and healthcare professionals from across the UK since 2011. Boasting an audience of senior decision makers, each regional location is carefully selected based on years of experience and the number of care homes within the area.
The one-day events offer visitors the perfect platform to interact with dedicated suppliers, source the latest products and services whilst networking with industry peers and attending free informative sessions from sector leaders.
In an industry worth a staggering £15.9 billion, there are countless reasons why exhibiting and sponsoring Care Roadshows could be beneficial to your business – particularly with over 73% of those visiting the events having purchasing authority within their company.
Care Roadshows will return to the following locations in 2019:
Click here to register for your FREE tickets today!
Who visits Care Roadshows?
Exhibiting at Care Roadshows allows your business to engage face to face with your target audience and by limiting each product or service to two companies per show they offer exhibitors maximum exposure to collect high quality leads and create new business opportunities.
Care Roadshows welcome anyone who works within the care sector, however, has been visited by:
• Care Home Owners & Managers
• Operations Managers
• Deputy Managers & Team Leaders
• Nurses & Carers
• Domiciliary Care
• Healthcare Professionals
What will you gain from exhibiting at Care Roadshows?
• Capitalise on access to an audience of engaged care professionals
• Generate a plethora of clients and create new sales leads
• Sell directly to your target audience, face to face during the show
• Showcase your products and services to a receptive audience of attendees
• Ensure you keep up to date with market developments and sector trends
• Promote and increase awareness of your products, services and brand
• Get direct feedback and market research from sector professionals about the products, services and support it needs
• Benefit from additional promotion with our wide range of sponsorship opportunities
• Get a free entry in the Event Guide, on the website and a free PR service
• Become part of the online Care Roadshows Community
How are Care Roadshows promoted?
Senior care professionals are targeted through a comprehensive, extensive and professional marketing campaign including:
• Advertising and editorial in care and healthcare publications
• Targeted direct mail campaign to care homes, domiciliary care and care home groups for each event
• Email campaigns to over 15,000 care professionals, from Care Roadshows exclusive database
• Web banners on relevant care and healthcare websites and emails
• Dedicated website with regular industry news updates
• Regular news releases published on care and healthcare websites
• Advertising via social media platforms
• Continuous social media campaigns reaching 1000’s of care professionals daily
Don’t just take our word for it!
“It is a well-planned and put together exhibition. A great day for the delegates and exhibitors alike. We will definitely exhibit at Care Roadshows again!”
– Jan Irving, Exhibitor.
“Great events that are run smoothly and professionally. Care Roadshows always bring in a great mix of delegates who want to learn more about how they can improve their care business.”
– Richard Dawson, Exhibitor.
“Care Roadshows are a great platform for connecting with your target audience, gathering market insight and boosting brand awareness!”
– Kirsty Byers, Exhibitor.
Get in touch with the team about exhibiting
Care Roadshows have a range of sponsorship and promotional opportunities available to suit all budgets. To find out more or request a brochure, please complete this form – alternatively, you can either send us an email or call our Sales team on 01425 838393.