The News Is Out: Care Virtual Summit
8th July 2020
The News is Finally Out!
For 10 years, we have been informing, inspiring and improving the care sector with our fantastic Care Roadshows and we’ve loved every second of it! Our events mean the world to us so it’s been tough not being able to see you all face-to-face.
However, we’re determined to continue bringing the care sector together in a safe environment, which is why we’re ecstatic to finally announce the launch of Care Virtual Summit!
We have taken what we do best and simply moved it to an online platform – allowing us to continue supporting and engaging you from the comfort of your own living room.
Launch Event: Thursday 30th July
These one day online events have been designed based off your feedback. Therefore, we’re confident that we’ve met the needs of everyone in the sector.
So what can you expect from a Virtual Summit?
- Talks from the leading names in the sector
- Exciting live panel debate about the challenges and the way forward for the sector
- Live Q&A
- Take away information and updates crucial to the current climate
- Interactive workshops
- On-demand content – Don’t worry if you can’t make the event date, you’ll have access to the content for life!
- CPD certificate
- Entry into a Raffle (prize to be announced soon)
- Receive 50% off at the next live Future of Care Conference
- Free care resources provided by our resources sponsor QCS
On top of that, to celebrate the launch of this fantastic event, we’ve cut the prices of our tickets by half price! You can get all of the above for only £24.
If you’re truly passionate about the care industry and want to stay up to date with the latest changes and developments in the sector – then this is the event for you.
To find out more and to book your tickets to the event, please click here.
We can’t wait!