TFM Group – Connecting people to everyone and everything
5th March 2018
- How can you keep your people safe, and support your front-line people?
- Attract new, more skilled people to join your organisations?
- Residents now demanding levels of communications previously only seen in top class hotels
- Need to constantly communicate with family and friends – to avoid being isolated or lonely
- Requirement to monitor the health of residents using technology
- Buildings often constructed in a previous Century but needing to accommodate and future-proof technology for the 21st Century
- Able to monitor everything from lighting and temperature to residents’ whereabouts and activity levels
- With numerous efficiency and effectiveness challenges from poor working processes or mounting and disparate telecoms costs
TFM Group is at the forefront of Telecoms technology in the Care Sector – empowering Care Homes, Domiciliary Providers and Healthcare Professionals.
We can assist you by enabling technology solutions that will:
- Ensure your staff feel safe and supported in their everyday roles – and indeed offer a technology supported working life that attracts and retains more good people
- Give residents a whole new level of technology assisted living – from great internet access and asset monitoring to unified communications and video conferencing – not to mention the staff and organisational economies that this will also deliver
- Make buildings smart – buildings that work for your business and improve both the residents’ and staffs’ experience
- Combining communications into a unified package with a single point of contact, single billing and enhanced prices across the organisation
To discuss any of these or other care related Telecoms technology issues, please come and chat, we are on Exhibition Stand 8 in the Orangery at the Future of Care Conference on 13th March– you can also drop your business card into our raffle for the chance of a technology prize – compliments of TFM Group.
For further enquiries please contact: John Beard (TFM Group Marketing Director) 07583 035111 email@example.com