26th February 2018
- Cloud based system (web page – internet access required)
- Highly secure using UK held information and encrypted to ensure complete safety of data
- Compliant with new GDPR guidelines coming out in May.
- Extremely easy to use
- Voice recognition for Carer and Nurse input
- Designed with carers in mind to help maximise time spent with residents
- Comprehensive quick view care planning and risk assessment
- Evidence based assessment tools
- Action list for carers
- Body mapping and day to day reporting
- Real time care
- Enables the home to evidence that all Care Quality Commission and Local Authority requirements are being met.
- Dashboard alerting management to actions not completed, areas of concern, real time viewing
- Data Analytics & Reports: weight, fluid, food, dependency, behaviour, bowels, nursing observations, and much more
- Auditable and traceable
- Updated by nursing team in line with any changes in legislation/best practice ensuring you always have the most up to date systems in place
- Messaging from management to the team or individuals
The e-Plan can be accessed from a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device. We are able to provide advice on devices most suited to your environment (type, quantity, where to locate), and can provide all hardware if required. Entries can be recorded quickly and easily ‘on the go‘, ensuring care is recorded in a timely manner in line with the Key Lines of Enquiry.
CQC inspectors have recently reported their high praise for the quality of the care plans in the e-Plan system, and the information it prompts you to enter to create person-centred and robust records.
We also provide training, set up, and ongoing support from a dedicated nursing and technical team.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you would like a demonstration of the e-Plan system. We would be more than happy to drop in and show you.
Standex Systems are exhibiting at all Care Roadshows this year. Pop by their stand to discuss the eplan with them.