Introducing QCS – Helping to Create a Fairer and More Compassionate World
28th September 2020
Quality Compliance System (QCS) supports over 90,000 customers in the health and social care sector. Founded in 2009, It is the UK’s leading provider of bespoke policies, procedures and management toolkits for care providers.
The QCS vision has always been clear from the start; ‘Helping to create a fairer and more compassionate world’. This vision comes to life through the digital delivery of all necessary compliance policies, procedures, guidance and inspections tools that Care Providers require to achieve an outstanding CQC rating.
A team of subject specialist’s craft QCS’s content which include; former CQC inspectors, registered nurses and subject experts in Dementia, Mental Health, Employment Law, to name a few. Content is updated dynamically and delivered daily directly to any device, saving precious time for busy Care Providers, so they can focus on what they do best, caring.
By investing in the QCS system, not only do you have access to hundreds of policies available in both Word and PDF format as standard the system includes:
- Access to over 130 custom fields that are unique to your business
- The ability to upload your own documents to supplement the system for an even more comprehensive and personalised adult social care compliance tool
- Mock inspection toolkits so you can prepare for a CQC inspection
- Risk assessments that are regularly updated to reflect any changes in regulation
- Fully customised paperwork, tailored to your organisation as required by the CQC
- Checklists to help you prepare for a CQC inspection.
- Weekly updates including, if your system is compliant, number of updated & unread documents, recent staff logins and any system updates
- The system also aids in continuing professional development, supports staff training and CPD
New Track and Trace Feature
As standard, our new Track and Trace feature is now included as part of the QCS system. The tracker allows you to monitor, record and track visitors. It enables service providers to create a unique QR code for their location. Visitors can then scan this QR code to access an online questionnaire, which should be completed before entering the premises. On completion, it will either present the user with a green tick or red cross explaining if they can or cannot visit today. Each questionnaire and the results are logged on the QCS visitor dashboard.
Interested to learn more about QCS?
To find more or to sign up for a free seven-day trial please visit: https://www.qcs.co.uk/virtual-summit or call 0333 405 33 33.