Welcome to Care Roadshows
Care Roadshows are a series of free regional care events throughout the UK that inform and inspire care home owners, care managers and all those within the healthcare sector.
Join a variety of care suppliers, industry experts and like-minded care professionals to discover innovative products and services as well as the latest updates and ideas from this challenging industry at these stimulating care home events.
Take part in free seminars and workshops, enjoy relaxed networking and interact with specialist products to help maximise your care business to its full potential.
Care Roadshows 2014 Dates and Locations
GLASGOW 4th March
Hampden Park Stadium
LEEDS, BRADFORD 13th May
Cedar Court Hotel
LIVERPOOL 3rd June
DERBY 24th June
Derbyshire County Cricket Club
BRISTOL 21st October
Ashton Gate Stadium
BRIGHTON 18th November
Who should visit Care Roadshows?
| || |
| ||• Care Home Owners and Managers |
• Domiciliary carer providers
• Social Services Executives
• Healthcare Professionals
• Care Providers
Why should you visit Care Roadshows?
| || |
| ||• View innovative products and services from a variety of care suppliers |
• Update your knowledge on recent events & changes within the sector
• ‘Try before you Buy’ products
• Take advantage of exclusive show deals and special offers
• Gain free information and advice from industry experts
• Generate new, inspirational ideas for your care company
• Free £100 cash prize draw
Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities
|If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities or exhibiting at Care
Roadshows please contact the Care Roadshows team on 01425 838393 or
email email@example.com for more information.|